Thanks for your interest! The Triple M Green Team is an environmental outreach program that offers a variety of projects around the Dane County area to participate in, during our season from April thru October.
The team is made up of 105.5 Triple M listeners - people just like you - who want to make a difference and help the Madison community become a better, cleaner place to live, work and play.
Every time a Triple M Green Team member participates in an event, they’ll receive points. At the end of the year appreciation party, each point you earn determines how many times your name goes into the basket. One lucky Green Teamer will win a grand prize from Burnie’s Rock Shop.
Featuring reclaimed wood bed frames from Urban Woods. Find out more at SataraHome.com
Turn your job into a green! Earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainable Management, online through the University of Wisconsin. Or, check out two new online certificates in Sustainable Enterprise Management or Sustainable Management Science. Registration going on now at sustain.wisconsin.edu.
This season, Green Team Members will have a chance to earn rewards points that can be used towards the Appreciation Party at the end of the 2013 season.
To earn 1 point:
- Volunteer/Attend a Green Team Event (w/o RSVP)
- (If you’re new) Join the Green Team. Provide us with your email address (plus first and last name, and phone number) to be added to our database
- (If you’re a vet) Update your info, Provide us with your first and last name, and a phone number
- RSVP and volunteer/attend respective event
- Refer a friend to join the Green Team (tell them to come to this page & sign up)
One off the prizes is this hand crafted copper vase, donated from Burnie's Rock Shop.
To sign up for the mailing list, please fill out the form below. Then you'll receive emails to keep you informed about what's happening with the Green Team. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we do not share your information with anyone.