1. Programming decisions and music selections are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Materials should be sent to the attention of Gabby Parsons, 7601 Ganser Way, Madison, WI 53519.
3. WMMM-FM accepts new music submissions via CD. Although mp3 files and other forms of electronic media may also be accepted, considerations such as email server space, virus scanning software, and hardware limitations may negatively impact our ability to accept music submissions through these alternative means. Accordingly, WMMM-FM suggests submission of music via CD when possible.
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality.
5. Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
6. Music submitted will not be returned.
7. WMMM-FM does not sell or barter access to its programmers.
8. Gabby Parsons has established specific dates and times for dealing with artists and labels: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Artists and labels are encouraged to respect those windows. Please be aware that our programmers have many competing demands on their time and thus may not be able to return all calls or respond to all correspondence, particularly within time periods artists or labels might desire.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights, WMMM-FM holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant WMMM-FM the right to broadcast your material. In addition, because we stream WMMM-FM over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant WMMM-FM the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.
Critics have been saying some good things about the new biographical Jimi Hendrix movie that's debuting at SXSW later this month.
For one thing, Jimi: All Is By My Side comes from film-maker John Ridley, who wrote the screenplay for the much...
"Move it in, move it out, move it in roundabout, Disco Lady!"
Those lyrics were just a little too suggestive to Kitty back in 1976 when this song was a hit. But lots of folks appeared to be in a disco mood this morning when we played that number one...
I made jambalaya for supper last night--today I think I'll celebrate Mardi Gras with my favorite Louisiana export, Sonny Landreth!
I've had a chance to see Sonny around a dozen times, and he never fails to impress. When he opened Eric...
To get through the Monday Blues, you're going to need something extraordinary (what makes the difference is that little extra), and here it is: Neon Trees' latest Sleeping With a Friend (slightly off-putting title insanely awesome jam!)
You may have driven by that seemingly rundown brick building on East Washington Avenue hundreds of times, but you probably never got to go behind the scenes at the iconic recording studio that brought us so much great music in the 1990s.
What are you doing Sunday March 9th? Why not spend the afternoon supporting a great cause, and enjoying some fantastic music?
It's a benefit for the family of a young Madison girl, Anna Mischnick, who is battling brain cancer.
The event goes...
Coldplay is supposedly working on a new album to follow their 2011 release, Milo Xyloto. But we don't have to wait until that album comes out, whenever that will be, to hear a new song.
This week the band debuted the song "Midnight" on their...