April 18 - Oregon Orioles Home Talent Baseball Fundraiser
When: Saturday, April 18th from 7:00pm - 12:00am
Where: Funk's Pub (5956 Executive Drive in Fitchburg)
What: Oregon Orioles Home Talent Baseball Fundraiser
Featuring: My Neighbor Joe, Virigina Liquor Co., Cindy Set My Hair on Fire, Roadhouse Drifters along with special guest appearances by some of Madison's legendary musicians.
Come early for great food. Stay late for great music! Silent auction for sports memorabilia and the 50/50 raffle.
April 25 - Shredfest
When: Saturday, April 25th from 8:30am - 11:00am
Where: SVA certified Public Accountants (1221 John Q Hammons Drive, Madison) or WISC-TV (7025 Raymond Road, Madison)
What: Did you know that most identity theft crimes occur when something containing your personal information is lost or stolen? Protecting yourself from identity theft is in your own hands. If you don't need it, shred it - responsibly! Bring your personal documents (limit of 3 boxes) to BBB Shredfest. When you attend BBB Shredfest, you'll receive free document shredding and advice from BBB on protection yourself from identity thieves.
June 13 - Sun Prairie's Taste of the Arts Fair
When: Saturday, June 13th from 9am - 4p
Where: Sheehan Park in Sun Prairie (1351 Linnerud Drive)
What: Join us for the 33rd annual Taste of the Arts Fair on June 13th at Sheehan Park! Bring your appetite for speciality foods, crafts, garden art, and fine art! Vendors vary greatly and include quilts, woodworks, florals, jewelry, photography, oil and water color paintings, ceramics and much more! Over 100 vendors with a variety of crafts, fine art, garden art, jewelry, specialty foods and more!
June 21 - Make Music Madison
When: Sunday, June 21, 2015
Where: Citywide, all over Madison
What: Make Music Madison is an annual one-day citywide, free, outdoor music festival to be held on the Summer Solstice, June 21. The goal is to generate a continuous wall of music as people walk around participating spaces. "Music" is whatever live sound an individual or group wishes to produce, and whatever the hosting space accepts. The festival will be inclusionary in terms of genres, ethnicities, styles of music, skill levels of musicians, and in the use of public and private spaces throughout our community. There are now over 700 communities around the world celebrating the Summer Solstice with a music festival.
What is Make Music Madison?
When and where will Make Music Madison take place?
- Performed by anyone, enjoyed by everyone
- A way for all Madisonians to celebrate the summer solstice, enjoying the longest day of the year, while sampling a buffet of music merriment.
- A DIY city-wide celebration when almost any way to make music can and will happen.
- Make Music Madison is open to music makers of all ages, skill levels, and musical persuasions.
- Make Music Madison will take place on the summer solstice, Sunday, June 21
- Some performances may start early or go late, or take advantage of natural commuter times, but public spaces throughout Madison - sidewalks, parks, and more - become impromptu musical stages, dance floors, and social meeting points. Last year we saw oodles of amateur musicians and every ilk of professional musician pop up all over Madison to perform for new audiences and neighbors alike, and we're sure this year will only be better!
May 26 - 31 - Dirty Dancing
When: Tuesday, May 26th- Sunday, May 31st
Where: Overture Hall
What: DIRTY DANCING – THE CLASSIC STORY ON STAGE is a record-breaking live theatre sensation, exploding with heart-pounding music, passionate romance and sensational dancing. London’s Sunday Express says “This crowd-pleasing stage adaptation hits the jackpot!” Featuring the hit songs, “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby,” “Do you Love Me?” and the heart stopping “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” You’ll have the time of your life! Attending the Thu, May 28 performance? Stay after the show for a Meet the Artist Q&A with the cast in Overture Hall!
Tickets & More Here