Today is the birthday of two rock stars. David Bowie turns 66, and Elvis Presley would have turned 78. The two stars don't really have a lot in common, or do they?
Check out the following quotes, and guess whether it was said by Bowie or Elvis. Some seem pretty easy, while others are a little tricky!
Answers are below. I thank you very much for not cheating.
1. I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir.
2. Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
3. I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.
4. Fame can take interesting men and thrust mediocrity upon them.
5. When I was a boy, I always saw myself as a hero in comic books and in movies. I grew up believing this dream.
6. Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.
7. I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on.
2, 5, and 6 are Elvis