Best way to stop getting game requests (I've been doing this for a couple years, and I hardly get any anymore).
1. Click on Games in the left column of your Facebook newsfeed.
Now, you don't have to let the person know you are annoyed with them, and they can play to their heart's content without feeling like they are inconveniencing anyone. Happy Holidays!
2. Select 'Requests' in the right hand column of the screen (should show a number in red of how many requests you have).
3. Game requests should list individually in their own boxes with an 'X' in the upper right hand corner of each. Click on it.
4. After doing so, hover over the option to black all whatever game requests it was. 'Ok', 'Close'.
5. If you get a lot of game requests from a certain person, also click to 'Block all game requests from [certain person]. 'Ok', 'Close'.