You know how annoying it is when people a LOT younger than you complain about being old? Maybe this will help. We now have an OFFICIAL GUIDE to getting old.
A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think . . .
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
This is Aaron. He was cool enough to request to sit in with different departments at the station to find out what radio is really about. This was done for a careers class at the local high school. His visit really got me thinking: what would you say to a...
Artist: Merz and Julian Satorius
Song: The Hunting Owl
Album: No Compass Will Find Home (Julian Satorius Drum & Vocal Renditions)
"It's a pretty heavy story, but I wrote this song after watching my brother-in-law barely survive a week in a...
Brushing up on my news this morning, I came across an article (listed below) that featured a France-based cafe taking steps to eliminate rudeness in their business. The article only highlighted this for one side of the counter, but I am a firm believer...
Artist: Bing Ji Ling
Song: Every1's a Winner
Album: Por Cada Nube
"When given the opportunity to raid the RAK vaults for tracks to cover, Hot Chocolate's material was our first port of call," Quinn Luke tells Rolling Stone....
I was feeling the Holiday Spirit and decided, let's bring back the Caption Contest ! As usual, I searched high and low for a Christmas photo to inspire you, so without further adieu, please give me your best caption to this photo. The winner will...
It's kind of like trick or treating, except it's for alcohol! Who's in?
If you've ever heard The Wassail Song, you've heard about this practice, even though you may not have realized it. A few hundred years ago, peasants used to...
We delved into the iPod's holiday selections today, and pulled out the highly irritating song by Elmo and Patsy, "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer." It was originally recorded in 1979 but started getting seasonal radio airplay in the early...
Such a classy period for women. I could definitely use a break from all the skin.
10 Vintage Styles That Need to Come Back